- Create user in Practice Protect Admin Portal.
- Add user to Roles as needed (example AU Geolock and Bookkeeping Team).
- Go to Web Apps and Add Permissions for apps not assigned to Roles.
- Log into Admin account for various apps needed.
- Invite new user to apps.
- Have user accept invites or log into their Office 365 and accept directly.
- Once invites are accepted, Practice Protect Admin can perform the App Protection process (password resets).
- Make sure to save protected login details in the Admin portal.
- User logs into Practice Protect, configures MFA, and tests apps to make sure they’re working as expected.
Updated on February 2, 2022