This article guides the password manager on how to Change/Update Application Password or Username.
Before performing the Instruction, please ensure that the below requirements are met:
• Access to the Admin Portal
• Specific User Account in PPO that needs an application password reset
• New Password of the app (i.e Xero)
Individual Application Account
For applications where each has an individual Username and Password, please follow the steps below. Otherwise please jump to
1. Login to Practice Protect and Switch to Admin Portal.
2. Click on Users under Core Services. Click on the name of the desired user. Click on Application Settings > Double Click on the app that you want to reset for the user (i.e Xero).
3. On Edit User Name and Password, enter the new password on the Password field.
4. Click OK.
Shared Application Account
For applications where all users shared the same Username and Password, please follow the steps below.
- Login to the Admin portal.
- Click on Apps.
- Double click on the app you want to add credentials (Username and Password) with.
- Click on Account Mapping and select Everybody shares a single username radio button.
- Enter the new Username and/or Password of the shared application.
- Click Save.
Username and Password is now configured for the shared app. Anyone who has access to the app will auto login using the shared credentials.