Annature offers single sign-on via OpenId integration with Practice Protect. This providers a seamless login experience to Annature.
Practice Protect will configure this on your behalf with Annature. Please send us an email at email@example.com
Prerequisites for Annature SSO
- Administrator Access in Practice Protect
- List of All Users in Annature
1. Login to Practice Protect and switch to Admin portal.
2. Go to Roles > Add Role > Under Description, enter the name of the Role on the Name field i.e. “Annature Users” or skip if existing role exits.
3. Click on Members > Click Add > Add all Annature users and Click Save. All users must be added, otherwise they wont be able to access Annature.
4. Click Save and Close the Role.
5. Now Go to Apps > Web Apps > Click on Add Web Apps > Go to Custom > Select OpenID Connect then click Add.
6. Click Yes to add.
7. Close out of the Add section.
8. Set the following fields:
Application ID: Annature
Description: Annature SSO
9. Right Click on the below Annature Icon and Save to your desktop.
10. Click Browse next to the logo and select the downloaded image from step 9.
Confirm the Icon is showing and click Save.
11.Generate a Client Secret Password here.
Select, Numbers, Lowercase and Uppercase and set Length to 16. Then click Generate.
Copy the Password
12. Go to Trust, Paste the Generated Password in the Client Secret field. Click Save.
13. Go to Permissions and click Add.
14. Search for the role created in step 2, tick the Role and Add.
15. Click Save.
16. Go back to Trust. Note down the Client ID, Client Secret and Connect Issuer URL.
17. Login to Annature with your Administrator Account
18. Click on Settings.
19. Click on Integrations.
20. Under Practice Protect click on Configure.
21. Paste the settings from Step 20 into Client ID, Client Secret and Issuer URL. Now copy the application and redirect URLs for Step. Then toggle Enable Sign-On on to the on position.
22. Click Save Changes.
23. Back in Practice Protect. Go to Service Provider Configuration and set it to
24. Under Resource application URL paste the Application URL from Step 21.
25. Under Authorized Redirect URIs click Add.
26. Add Redirect URL from step 25. Click Ok.
27. Confirm URLs are showing. Then click Save
28. Test Login with SSO.