To install the Practice Protect platform Browser Extension in Firefox from the user portal:
- Open FireFox
- Click here to download the plugin.
- Click on Download when prompted.
- Drag the downloaded file and drop it in the Firefox URL tab
- Click on Add to complete the installation.
- You will get a confirmation once the Extension is installed.
- Close the tab then Refresh the User Portal Page. Once refresh a window will appear. Click Sign In.
You can now open all applications that require the browser extension.
Note: You may have to restart the browser.