Practice Protect provides two predefined roles by default: Everybody and System Administrator. Initially, only the members of the System Administrator role have the full rights to perform all administrative tasks. If you want to delegate full administrative activity to other users, you can add them to the predefined System Administrator role.
If you plan to delegate some administrative activity to other users, you might want to create the roles with specific administrative rights before you add users to the service.
- Role you would like to assign administrative rights to
- Confirm Users are in the defined role
Assigning Administrative Rights
- In the Admin Portal, click Roles.
- Find the Role to Assign Rights and open. Or create New Role.
- Click Administrative Rights > Add.
- Select the check box associated with each right you want to assign to the role, then click Add. For a description of the administrative rights, see table of administrative rights.
- Click Save.