This guide shows you how to install the Practice Protect mobile app on android devices. The app allows you to access Practice Protect cloud applications on your device. It can also be used to generate OTP (one time password to login to the Platform). As well as granting you access to your Practice Protect Portal by scanning the QR code on the login page on your desktop.
- Works on any android devices with OS version of 5.0 (Lollipop) and up
How to download and setup the app:
- To download and install the app on your device,
- Install CyberArk Identity App for tablet or android phones.
- Or open the Google Play Store and search for CyberArk Identity. Click on CyberArk Identity icon. Then install.
- Or alternatively on your Practice Protect Portal, Go to Devices > Add Devices. Scan QR code using your device, and it will ask you to install the CyberArk Identity App on your device.
- Alternatively, you can also do this from the Practice Protect Portal. Go to Devices > Add Devices. Scan QR code using your phone and it will ask you to install the CyberArk Identity App.
- Once downloaded & installed, open the CyberArk Identity app on your device.
- Start to enroll and login by entering your Practice Protect credentials (username & password) and authenticate it with Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to verify and access. You should now see your Cloud apps.
- Your device is now successfully enrolled/signed in to launch your apps or access your passcodes for MFA.
Using the app to log into the Practice Protect Portal
Note: You can use a built-in browser, instead of your internet browser, to run the web applications assigned to you.
This app only launches the browser version of your cloud apps. It won’t automatically sign you in to mobile apps that are natively or independently installed on your phone.