- Xero Practice Manager
- Login Practice Protect platform then Click on Switch to Admin Portal.
- In the left side pane, select Web Apps.
- Click Add Web Apps
- Go to Import
- Click the Upload
- Select the downloaded zip file and press Open
- Wait till you see message in the top “Application Added” then click Close.
- The application settings page will open automatically. Go to Description and remove “(Imported)” from the Application Name
- Now go to Permissions and click Add to assign this application
- Search for the User or Role and tick the checkbox beside the user name then click Add. You can assign this to Everybody or to specific roles or specific users
- Click Save to complete the application configuration.
The application is now listed on your Apps page