To install the Practice Protect platform Browser Extension in Microsoft Edge from the user portal:
- Click here to install from the Microsoft Edge Add-ons.
- Click Get.
- Click Add Extension.
- One the top right corner of your browser, click on the Jigsaw Puzzle icon and make sure the Eye icon is displayed.
- In the right corner click on the CyberArk Icon and Click Sign In.
- Login with your Practice Protect Username and Password then click Next.
- When the below pops-up click Sign In.
- To confirm Sign in, click on the CyberArk Icon in the right corner. Your list of applications will be showing.
- Click on an application to test Login.
You can now open all applications that require the browser extension.
Note: You may have to restart the browser.