This article is a guide for new users on setting up their Practice Protect account for the first time. The procedure is usually being done during the Onboarding process. It usually takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
For the video tutorial of this step-by-step process, watch below:
Login to your Account
- A Sign-in invite will be sent to your email account. There are steps to follow included in this email. Read respectively.
3. You will be redirected to your Practice Protect account.
4. Set the Practice Protect as a bookmark in your browser.
Configure Two-factor Authentication and Password
Hit Get Started as you are required to setup your multi-factor authentication before you can access your User Portal.
There will be steps provided on each section.
Install the Browser Extension
Accessing applications requires a browser extension for it to function.
Please click on the following links to install the browser extension that corresponds with the browser that you prefer:
Click Through to your apps
To avoid inconvenience we recommend following the below steps to enter your existing credentials:
1. In your User Portal, under the Applications section, you will see all the apps that are assigned to your account.
Click an app to save your account credentials, then the below prompt will appear.
2. Enter your credentials for the app, then click Save.
For Onboarding assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Phone: 1300 010 114
AU: +61 (2) 9191 9389
US: +1 (415) 992 8245
HK: +852 5808 7483
PH: +63 (2) 218 3614
Congratulations! You’re now