This guide shows how to delegate or remove application permission to a user or role.
To be able to proceed with these steps, please make sure that the account that will perform this action has a system administrator role.
- Login to your Admin Portal.
- Under Apps, go to Web Apps.
- Search and select the app to be assigned.
NOTE: Do not click on the checkbox found beside the Name as you will not be able to go to the application settings.
- In the selection menu on the left side of the application settings, go to Permissions.
In this section, click Add.
- Search and Select for the user or role that you would delegate the app with.
Tick the checkbox that is aligned to the account searched, and click Add.
- Confirm the correct user, group or role is added and click Save.
- Follow the steps 1 – 4 in Delegating Permission.
- Tick the checkbox aligned to the user, role, or group you would like to remove permission with the app.
- Confirm the correct users and roles are showing and click Save.