This article will guide you on how to reset your Practice Protect Password in the event that you have forgotten the password. This option is applicable if Self Service Password reset is enabled on your Practice Protect tenant.
- Practice Protect Account
- Valid email address link to PPO Account (This is usually your Practice Protect login)
- Self Service Password Reset is enabled on the backend
- Unable to login remember the current password
- Go to your Practice Protect Portal or use the Global link
- Enter your Username and press Next
- Press Forget Password?
- If this option is not available, this means that Self Service Password Reset is not enabled on the back-end. To enable this feature please contact your Password Admin and enable Self Service Password Reset.
- Press Next
- You will receive an email from Practice Protect, you need to click the link Continue With Authentication (or copy the code manually)
- Enter the code manually and press Next (Ignore this step if you press the link in the previous step)
- Enter the New Password and press Next
- You will get Message that your password has been changed. You need to press start Over and login with your new password.
- You are allowed to reset your password only if you logged in Practice protect from this computer before (use identity cookie)
- An email notification will be sent to you every time you change your password