This guide will show you how to login into the user portal of Practice Protect with your Office 365 login. Where your portal has been deployed with AzureAD/Office 365 Sign-in. If this is not your deployment type, please refer to this guide.
- Open your chosen browser and go to your companies Practice Protect url.
- Fill in your Office 365 Username/Email and click Next.
- You will be redirected to the Office 365 Sign-in screen. Fill in your Office 365 Password and click Sign In.
- Complete your Office 365 MFA requirements and continue.
- Complete your Practice Protect MFA requirements (If required) or skip if new account email.
- For new accounts complete the welcome process to configure MFA. For existing accounts skip to step 8.
- Complete MFA configuration, for Office 365 accounts you cannot change your Mobile number from Practice Protect. For Mobile changes contact your Office 365 Administrator. Click Done once MFA configured.
- You are now logged into Practice Protect with your Office 365 identity.