This guide covers how to add a mobile number to a user account that is linked from AzureAD/Office 365 source directory. These attributes are all controlled from Office 365. The mobile attribute is an important one in order to use the Practice Protect SMS MFA system (OTP).
- Office 365 Administrator Account
Add User in Office 365
- Login to Office 365 Admin Portal – https://portal.office.com/Adminportal
- Go to Active Users.
- Find the account required and Click.
- Go down to Contact Information and click Manage contact information.
- Go down to Mobile phone and input the mobile number of the user in the international format (+ country code). Then click Save changes.
- Updated mobile number will now display next time the user logins into Practice Protect. This requires a re-login to appear.