This guide covers how to block a user account that is linked from AzureAD/Office 365 source directory from logging into Practice Protect. Note this will also block the account being able to login to Office 365, these functions are connected. Blocking sign-in can only be controlled from Office 365 in this deployment type.
For removing user accounts entirely please refer to Remove User Account Guide.
- Office 365 Administrator Account
Add User in Office 365
- Login to Office 365 Admin Portal – https://portal.office.com/Adminportal
- Go to Active Users.
- Find the required user account and Click to open.
- Click on Block sign-in.
- Tick block this user from signing in. Then Save changes.
- User will now be blocked from Office 365 and Practice Protect Sign-in. This can take 15-60 mins to apply.
- You can reverse this by repeating the process and unticking block at step 5.