Secured Items (Password) lets user securely store non-web credentials such as local application, sql, server logins in a secure fashion and control access to such passwords.
- Shared Credentials Administrative Right (Role Permission)
- Login to the Practice Protect User Portal.
- Click on Secured Items.
- Click Add Password.
- Complete Name, Username, Password. Add custom field information if required. Then Save.
- Password will now show in your list.
- To share note with other users follow the sharing guide.
Note: Secured Items & Passwords are stored in the account they are created in. In the event the user account hosting the items is deleted all items are deleted, even if items are shared with other accounts.