Secured Items lets users share Non-Web and Notes in a secure fashion within your organizations tenant. Users require the Shared Credentials Administrative Right in order to be able to share their Secure Items with other users.
- Practice Protect Administrator Rights (Password Admin)
- Login to the Practice Protect Admin Portal.
- Go to Roles.
- Find the Role you want to delegate the permission to or use the Everybody role for all accounts.
- Click on Administrative Rights.
- Click on Add.
- Search for Shared Credentials, click and Add.
- Click Save.
- At next login users will now be able to shared Secured Items.
Note: Secured Items & Passwords are stored in the account they are created in. In the event the user account hosting the items is deleted all items are deleted, even if items are shared with other accounts.