This article provides a step-by-step overview of the entire onboarding process.
Step 1 – We gather requirements from you
Step 2 – Kick-off meeting
During the Kick-off meeting, we review your completed setup form and current configuration so we can then build your custom portal. The nominated Password Admin(s) are required to attend this session. The call takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
Step 3 – Onboarding Session
The Onboarding Session is where we introduce your nominated Password Admin(s) to Practice Protect. It is broken into four parts:
- Introduction to Practice Protect including App features
- Invite the Password Admin(s) and team to the portal
- Password Admin(s) portal setup and navigation training
- Email discussion to determine deployment
Step 4 – Email & App Activation
Practice Protect users get email and file protection in addition to app resets
Email & Cloud File Protection aka “Federation ADFS”, “SAML” or “OpenID” is used to integrate Practice Protect accounts with the accounts of cloud applications such as Office 365, Google Mail, Dropbox, FYI Docs, and Suite files.
The purpose is to extend the security controls that Practice Protect has (location control, multi-factor authentication, user logging, etc) to protect your company files and email stored in cloud-based applications.
To learn more about Email & File Protection with Practice Protect, click here.
What we need from you
To make this process as easy for you as possible we need:
- A completed Setup Form listing the apps and users your firm uses.
- A Service Account to your mail system (office 365, Google Suites, Exchange 2013+).
- Your availability for the onboarding session and by phone or email as needed.
For more information on the user, onboarding click here.
For more information or to contact our onboarding team head to the Practice Protect Contact Support page.